By accessing Calvary Press (CP Books) web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CP's Publishing's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CP Publishing's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by P&R Publishing at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on CP Publishing's web site are provided "as is". CP Publishing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CP Publishing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CP Publishing or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CP Publishing's Internet site, even if CP Publishing or a CP Publishing authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CP's Publishing's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CP 's Publishing does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CP's Publishing may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CP Publishing does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CP Publishing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CP Publishing of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to CP Publishing's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Stock may be returned, but requires that you contact us first. To receive full credit (up to 50% of the list price), the following is required:
- Books must be received in salable condition (no bent pages/covers; no glue from stickers).
- Invoice information must accompany books. Please list the following information:
- Original invoice number(s)
- Titles of returned product
- Your customer number.
- No authorization is needed.
- Books must be on our current order form. We will not accept returns for books that are out-of-print.
- Original book purchase confirmation MUST accompany return.
- Please use extra care to pack books so they arrive in salable condition. This will ensure that you get full credit.
- Ship to:
2435 E. North Street, #125
Greenville, SC 29615
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal notice is intended for information about the shop operator, such as address and further contact data. This information is mandatory in many countries. Amend the content of this page according to the legal requirements. Further details are provided in our Helpcenter under the heading of "Legal pages". To open the Helpcenter, navigate back to the main menu, and then choose "Help" > Open Help Center.